Diesel Force Foam Engine Cleaning
The Diesel Force Maintenance Program is a revolutionary cleaning system designed exclusively for diesel engines equipped with modern emissions systems. The program forces a foam cleaner through the engine removing soot buildup from the induction system and all major emissions system components. This program will significantly reduce filter regeneration and emissions system component failures.
- Removes buildup from EGR, Intake, Engine Internals, Turbo, and Exhaust
- Decreases unscheduled down-time and reduces replacement part costs
- Cleans the DOC and DPF, reducing regeneration cycles
- Increases turbo speed and boost, which increases power and efficiency
- Smooths rough idle, improves performance, and extends engine life
Stop Replacing EGR valves, EGR coolers, VGTs, and DPFs. Maintain them with Diesel Force.