Caterpillar 3406/E/C15 Freightliner/Westernstar
Full Tilt Performance Manifolds have been designed to improve on all aspects over the manufacturers. All of our manifolds are cast out of a proprietary high quality blended steels, one of the hardest and most heat tolerant metals available today. Thicker exhaust flanges and center dividers provide greater strength and durability for even the hardest working trucks. The joints have been designed with tighter tolerances, 50% more surface contact, and are press fit to ensure that they never leak. With thousands of hours or work by our engineering team, we have eliminated the sharp turns and twists to create smooth airflow to the turbo. From there we top it off by smoothing out the interior even more by hand. Then we apply our high temperature resistant CeramiChrome coating to not just make them eye appealing but to add another heat barrier that keeps the exhaust gas energy moving to your turbo to improve turbo response. No Manifold goes out the door without being flow tested to insure that they flow at least 20 Cubic Feet of air per Minute (CFM) more per port. We do all of this to give you more 28-32 more horsepower, .2-.3 more Miles per gallon and the peace of mind that you have the most proven, highest flowing, and most reliable manifold on the market.
Plus the best part is all of this is done here in the USA. Each manifold is proudly cast saying "Made in the USA".
- Increase Fuel Mileage .2-.3 mpg
- 28 - 32 Horsepower increase
- Ceramic Coating reduces heat & improves air velocity
- Lower manifold temps 300*F
- Lower EGT’s 80-100*F
- Reduce turbo lag
- No Cracking, Leaking or Warping
- Improves Gasket life
- Does Not Void Manufacturer’s warranty
- 2 Year Warranty
- Generally fits older Ford applications
- (Replaces stock manifold 150-1916)
- Please call for more information on additional applications.
- Don't forget your Manifold Gasket Kit Caterpillar 3406E/C15/C16